Desktop Support Specialist
We are looking for an eager, hardworking Desktop Support Specialist who will be tasked with supporting a small-to-mid-sized office. We are a fast growing web-based start-up company experiencing tremendous internal growth. You will work with other staff to ensure high quality solutions are defined, developed and deployed using consistent technologies and processes. The environment is predominately Macintosh based with a few PC Windows based workstations.
- Identify and resolve hardware and software applications conflicts
- Open and close service requests, as well as manage the classification, assignment, tracking, and completion of requests
- Move users from one location to another, set up new hire workstations and other general IT administrative duties
- Troubleshoot Adobe applications, Microsoft Office applications and the Google suite of products (gMail, gCalendar, gDocuments)
- Identify and resolve network connectivity problems, network access issues and desktop functionality issues
- Identify and resolve application issues (configuration, setup, installation), authentication and central domain troubleshooting as well as basic VoIP phone troubleshooting
- 1-2 years experience in an IT support role (SW/HW support and troubleshooting required)
- Strong customer service skills a must
- Positive, upbeat and energetic
- Self-motivated and able to function in a dynamic team environment
- Some experience with VoIP phone systems a plus
- A+, MCTIP, MCTS, ACSP or similar certifications preferred
- B.A. or B.S. preferred
ClearSlide provides the leading cloud-based sales communications platform designed specifically to meet the communication needs of enterprise sales professionals to help them close more business. Headquartered in San Francisco, Calif., ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners and Felicis Ventures.