Sales Recruiter - San Francisco
The Sales Recruiter will partner with hiring managers to recruit high caliber sales talent from a variety of sources. This is a high volume, high touch role with an emphasis on hiring: Account Executives and Account Managers. You will be part of a smart, fun team responsible for developing, implementing, and executing a broad recruiting strategy, with a particular emphasis on sourcing high-quality active and passive candidates.
- Use your expertise in innovative recruiting techniques to actively and creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately hire top talent
- Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships, requiring regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Lead candidate interviewing, selection, negotiation, closing and various administrative components involved in full life-cycle recruiting
- Partner with hiring managers to develop, implement, manage tactical sourcing strategies
- Cold call, screen and qualify prospective candidates; manage interview and offer processes, conduct reference checks, make salary recommendations, and close candidates
- Continuous communication with hiring managers and senior management to ensure alignment with regard to staffing plans, candidate pipeline and achievement against hiring goals
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to ClearSlide's recruitment efforts
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with a proven track record of success recruiting for both mid-market and enterprise sales teams
- Expertise in internet recruiting, sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated success recruiting sales roles in a high-volume hiring environment
- Experience sourcing candidates through networking, LinkedIn, social media, University relations, etc.
Self motivation, strong time management, and organization skills
- Ability to provide strong consultative skills to client (hiring managers) and work in a team environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and confidentiality
- 4 year University degree
ClearSlide provides the leading cloud-based sales communications platform designed specifically to meet the communication needs of enterprise sales professionals to help them close more business. Headquartered in San Francisco, Calif., ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners and Felicis Ventures.