Enterprise Account Manager
We are looking an experienced Account Manager to join our Enterprise sales team. You will strategically maintain, grow, and provide world-class support to our Enterprise customers. The Enterprise Account Manager is the trusted advisor to our customers, ensuring they achieve success through the implementation of ClearSlide allowing them to realize of a significant return on their investment. Our ideal candidates are upbeat, driven, well organized; share a passion for technology and a love for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategically manage existing Enterprise accounts and maintain relationships with decision makers at the executive and management levels
- Gain thorough understanding of client�"s business needs, objectives, and processes to provide value through deliverance of high-level process management and implementation of best practices
- Have strategic and proactive engagements with clients to optimize adoption of the platform
- Ensure that complex Enterprise account issues are dealt with effectively
- Identify opportunities to expand and upsell additional users and services
- Ensure high rate of renewal across customer base
- 4-8 years of Enterprise account management experience
- Experience training end users as part of the account management role
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution a plus
- Passionate about technology adoption
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment
- 4 year University degree
ClearSlide provides the leading cloud-based sales communications platform designed specifically to meet the communication needs of enterprise sales professionals to help them close more business. Headquartered in San Francisco, Calif., ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners and Felicis Ventures.